MY GOAL MY AMBITION


MY GOAL MY AMBITION





Since I was a kid, my passion is art and into medical. My hobby are paling guitar, drawing, painting. I really like music and of course art. My dream is to be a doctor, I really want to be paramedic. I can help people and be usefull in life time. Most of time people just have ambition and desire in being number one, but I wan to help this world, by becoming the doctor I think I can give my contribution to make world becom a better place like the paramedic heroes now, they are working against the coronavirus bravely. I want to be helper for others. Whenever when you are in pain, you go to the doctor, and what does the doctor do? Of course gives a medicines and hope that you will be fine and that’s exactly what I want to do give hope to others and tell thet they will be fine and they could make a change.

Another reason is because my family really supported me to chase this dream. My mom and my father really want me to be a doctor. They like a role model for me, I look at them as people who always be attended for another one anytime they need them. My mom and my father work hard, even sometime they can’t get home to get a dinner together. I know sometimes it will be hard, but I can understand their position, they are not doint nothing out there, they helping someone hurt.

I set my life goals from now on. I study very hard so I can receive a balance and get a great grade. I will put my huge effort to pursue this future dream. My family supported me to chase this dream. i think I remember that my dream work is a humanity profession, I can’t doing that for excepting the high salary, I work to help each other.

I will remember that my dream is a humanty profession. Some people perhaps performing in some job because they expected high salary or even social status. But me, I am trying to make clear for ownself what exactly definition of doctor profession is, and I was concluded that paramedic profession is related to humanity, whicmean you need to be at anykind of situation for whoever they are when they need medical help.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

💗THANKYOU💗


Name : Dewita Indriani Azwan

Class : XI MIPA 1

Absent : 15

Komentar

Postingan Populer