All About Me

ALL ABOUT ME

Assalamuaikum Wr. Wb.

Hello everyone ! let me introduce myself
My name is Dewita Indriani Azwan, you can call me Dewita. Right now i'am student of SMAN 3 Bandung. I was born in Bandung, 24 october 2003, so I'am 15 years old.I live at Golf Barat Raya street no.47, Arcamanik, Bandung. My mother is Lusi and bastian is my father name, Alhamdulillah i have a very very good parents.  My favorite colour is black. My favorite food are fried chicken, all spicy food, and maybe i like sweet food kind of cake, but i don't like too sweet. My hobby are play guitar,eat, and read romantic novel.

i love music very much, but my voice not really good. I think music is one of my moodbooster or something that makes me happy, and i think i can play guitar better because i learn how to play guitar since 4 grade. i listened to music a lot, i love many kind genre of music but pop is the best to listen often and for your information i'm not really enjoy rock music, because yaa i can't enjoyed when i listen to rock music.. My favorite artist right now are Billie Eilish, Hoone, Rex Orange, and many more. The point is I love love very much music, any genre of music, any artist in the world, i still love music.  



And now I will tell you about my elementary school. I have graduated in cendekia Muda Elementary School, Cendekia Muda in Puri Dago, Arcamanik street. and the most important about my school is that is islamic school, so i can remind 1 juz of Al-Quran, i am so gratefull about that. And then for junior high school, i have graduated in Junior High School 2 Bandung. I got many friend in here, there are a good friends and also a bad friends, but i'm so lucky because i have friends that can make me to be a good people. I junior high school i learn a lot about life, like what i should do if i make or have a big problem, what i should do if i got stress to study, and of course i learn how to be a good person and friend.


And now i'm very happy to being WARGA TIGA, is that my dream when i was in 7 grade and Alhamdulillah my dream come true. I wish i can go through all of this with happy soul and be a better one with the clever brain. And i wish i can get SMNPTN FK UNPAD, amiinn.


I think that's all enough, i hope my information will use for everyone, thank you for your attention, see you next time, wassalamuaikum, byeee!!

Komentar

Postingan Populer