INDEPENDENCE DAY

INDEPENDENCE DAY




Anin : hi Nalaa! Now is Indonesia independence day! how do you feel about holding a competition of traditional games?

Nala : Hi A! Hmm.. I think it's not bad.

Anin: would you like to be the chairman of the committee? I think you're capable of

Nala : no thank's,I think there are a lot of people who are more capable than I am.

Anin : do you think so?

Nala : yes, I think

Anin : but I think you can do it. I suggest you try it first

Nala : but if I do it by myself, I can't.

Anin : may I help you? I will invite some people to help you in the committee.

Nala : are you serious? 

Anin : Yess, of course.

Nala : thank you so much to your help. And would you like to be deputy chairman of the committee? I think you can do it too.

Anin : okay, if you think so. I will help you.

Nala : Thank you. And first what will we do now?

Anin : we have to collect all the committee

Nala : okay, and then?

Anin : why don't we give the task of each committee?

Nala : okay if you say so

Anin : may I help you to calling all the committee?

Nala : Thank you, I appreciate your help

Komentar

Postingan Populer