My Holiday

MY HOLIDAY

Hasil gambar untuk taman safari bogor

My Holiday, i was very exited about holiday because i can do anything without think that tommorow will school or think that im not finish my assignment. Holiday start from December 20, 2019 until January 6, 2020. Actually during my holiday i didn't go anywhere. Several times I hang out with my friends to the mall, cafe, or just played in my friend house, and often i'm just at home,streaming movie,watching video in youtube,playing some games in my phone.

I was very exited until December 30, 2019 because i'm going on a two day vacation to Puncak with my family and thow my cousin. i went to Puncak by car, my father drove the car. The trip spent about four or five hour because due the traffic jams. my brother,cousin, and i was very bored in the car because we can't do anything because due the traffic jams. We stopped for a while for lunch in restaurant.After arrived in the Safari Hotel at 1 pm, my father check in to the receptionist, we all take a rest for a while.

Day one in puncak because we stayed in Safari Hotel, we were planning to played in safari, but apparently it was raining heavily so we can't left the hotel and stayed at the hotel. We were cooking some food in the hotel like instant noodle, sausage, chicken. and we were watching film in tv, playing some games in my phone like my favorite games are pubg and mobile legend played together with my brother and two my cousin and ended up falling asleep on the bed.

Next day it was very exited for us, because there are many plan for this vacation. In the morning we have breakfast toghether and then we went to my other cousin house in puncak and stayed for 5 hour. At 3 pm we went to the restaurant for lunch, i am not sure what the name, but i think the restaurant is very uniqe and the view is very beautifull. After lunch we went back to hotel for take a rest, after that at 6 pm we went to safari for the event party new year, the event start the safari night for looking some animal, and then rides funny vehicle like roller coster, and the watched some mini concert ended up with fire works new year party at 12 pm in january. 

January 1, 2020. in the morning we have breakfast and take a rest for a while, after that check out the hotel,and go back to Bandung. We feel so much fun in there, because we can take some quality time with family.

Komentar

Postingan Populer